Thursday 25 August 2016


Never give up

Hello Everyone

I have been quiet for a while… not by choice but obligations that required dedicated time.

Growing up, I always envisioned that one day I would be a successful business women, but without  education this wasn’t possible and it would remain a dream until I do something about it.

I loved numbers while at school and always had a passion for Accounting, that is why this field of career was  well suited to pursue in formally educating myself. So last year I’ve made a decision to study part time and complete my formal education.
I knew that the journey ahead was going to be a though one, more so,  because I was a wife, mother and have a household to run, but I also knew, that  come what may – I will complete it!

The staying up late nights was grueling – having to be able to start studying in the evenings when my kids was sleeping and trying to do a few things around the house.

Taking the books  would vary from anything between 9pm – 10pm. By then, after a full the day at the office I was beyond tired.

My motivation and determination gave me energy to stay up until the early hours of the morning to do what needed to be done.  I learned to manage time and find a balance. I saw all the other part time students at my class was also Mom’s and they did it. 

At the end when I was getting accustomed to the late nights, assignment deadlines and nervous exam days.  At the end I was doing it, getting the hang of this .


 I had tremendous support from my husband and family which I cannot do without.
A  year has gone by, and I extremely proud to day that I have successfully completed my first year with beyond average results!

Now I'm looking to start  my second year!   All Glory to God for His Grace and unending favor! 

NEVER GIVE UP!

Thanks for reading!

CK

No comments:

Post a Comment